- Study Level Undergraduate
- Area of Study Any Discipline
- Institute Cambridge University
- Scholarship type Full funding
- Application closes on September 15, 2018
- Nationality Open to all Nationalities
- About the Scholarship The Gates Scholarship is a partially funded scholarship for citizens and permanent residents of US. Under The Gates Scholarship (TGS) 300 Scholarships are funded per year starting in 2018 and over 3000 Scholarships by the end of the program.
- The candidates should be Pell eligible high school seniors.
- Candidate must be a citizen or permanent resident of US.
- The applicants for the Gates Scholarship, 2018 must have a CGPA of at least 3.3 on a 4.0 scale.
Application Process A nationwide search will identify the top high school seniors who qualify for this prestigious scholarship. These students will then be invited to apply. Students must create a MyTGS Profile in order to apply along with:
- Copy of his/her most recent transcript
- Letter of admission to a four-year bachelor’s degree program at a not-for-profit, private or public university
- Enrollment Verification
- Resume (Optional)