- Study Level PhD
- Area of Study Social Sciences
- Institute University of Cambridge
- Scholarship type Trust
- Application closes on December 8, 2017
- Funding Detail partial
- Funding amount $4000 per year
- Nationality Indian nationals
- About the Scholarship The Peter W. Sheehan Scholarship is a merit based scholarship, provided by the Australian Catholic University (ACU). Only one scholarship is offered to students each year. Students interested in pursuing Psychology at the undergraduate level from the Australian Catholic University, can apply for the scholarship.
- Requirements The scholarship is awarded to third year students (full-time or part-time equivalent) who are pursuing their Bachelor of Psychological Sciences from the Australian Catholic University. Students can apply irrespective of their gender.
- Application Process Academic merit (Completed 50 credit points in Psychology units from the Australian Psychology Accreditation Council (APACA) accredited sequence)
Additional Information The awardees are selected by the scholarships office. Students are requested to submit a letter of appreciation to the donor explaining how the scholarship has assisted them. They can submit the letter at the following link: http://www.acu.edu.au/study_at_acu/courses/scholarships_and_financial_support/payment_of_scholarships_and_bursaries/letter_of_appreciationannual_reportApplications are assessed based on the strength of the following criteria:
- Written statement
- Academic merit (Completed 50 credit points in Psychology units from the Australian Psychology Accreditation Council (APACA) accredited sequence)