Skip to content
Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Program
About the Scholarship Western Union Scholarship program designed to support young brilliant people across the world and their endeavour to pursue a post-secondary education.
- Selected scholarship beneficiary will receive USD $2,500 each to pay tuition or school fees at an accredited post-secondary institution.
- All applicants must be pursuing a degree/field of study in one of the following categories: science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and business/entrepreneurship.
- Applicants for scholarships must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years.
- Must provide a letter of recommendation from a teacher or professor.
- Scholarships must be used on programs resulting in an undergraduate degree. Specialized academic programs (study abroad term, stand-alone language acquisition course, service learning, etc.) are not permitted.
- Scholarships may not be used for advanced degrees, such as Masters, PhD, JD, etc.
- Scholarships may be used for tuition or school fees during the academic term immediately following scholarship winner selections. Funds cannot be used for room and board or for school supplies.